PrivadoVPN Copyright Policy
PrivadoVPN provides transitory digital network communications as a service provider under the copyright laws of Switzerland.
Please note that due to the technical features and the nature of the PrivadoVPN services, including the encryption of communications sent via the services and the ephemeral nature of transmissions initiated at the direction of individuals using them, it is generally not possible for PrivadoVPN to take down specific content, or block access to specific content, from those services that are reported to be infringing.
Also, identification of users and subscribers of the PrivadoVPN services by reference to their alleged IP address does not allow us to identify a specific user that is purported to be engaging in copyright infringement due to how the service works technologically.
We do not maintain records of which users accessed specific online content in connection with an apparent IP address.
If you are a copyright owner, or have the authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner, you may report a claim that a party is infringing your copyrighted material via our services by notifying PrivadoVPN’s designated copyright agent at:
Landis + Gyr-Strasse 1
6300 Zug, Switzerland
Notifications of claimed infringement must contain the following elements described below in order to be valid.
- A clear identification and a defined stated relationship of and to the person or the entity that submits the Copyright Notice.
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the copyrighted work and information sufficient to locate that material.
- A statement that you have a “good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.” and are requesting the removal of the material.
- A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner(s) of a right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your notice, preferably including an e-mail address and telephone number.
- The notice must be physically or electronically signed by the copyright owner(s) or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner(s). Your written Notification of Claimed Infringement must be sent to our Designated Copyright Agent at the e-mail address listed below. We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements identified above.
Designated Copyright Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org